The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

We did it guys

Daily feature! And it's such an awesome collab. I liked most of the entries, some didn't tickle my fancy but good job none the less.

The Mad Scientist The Mad Scientist

God damn nice!

Great work. From the screens you were posting over in the flash forum I knew this was going to kick ass. God damn, good job man. LOved the style. Glad to finally see it out!

The New Future: Episode 2 The New Future: Episode 2

HAR HAR HAR!

That was so funny. And I'm glad you used meh 3D things.

Captain Moonshine Captain Moonshine

Haha hey man.

Nice working on this little competition thing with you. I hope I don't have to be your bitch... lol. Good luck dude. It was funny!

Occipital responds:

damn you man...looks like im gonna be your bitch.

The New Future: Episode 1 The New Future: Episode 1

Bwaha

Haha very cool. Very funny. Ending credit song scared me a little bit. Or a lot of a bit. But altogether nice work!

Battle for Serret Axre Battle for Serret Axre

Hey man, great movie.

I really enjoyed it.

NEEM II NEEM II

Hehe. Brought out a chuckle.

The funny thing is... I farted as I was watching this and it smelled.

Nice stuff man.

Saddam From Iraq (v. 3.0) Saddam From Iraq (v. 3.0)

Bwehehe...

Very funny. I like the song. The artwork is horrible. Sorry. And I also know a kid named Evan. He is very smart and plans on taking over the world.

illeagle responds:

cool. and thats my fake name.

Space Crew : Episode 1 Space Crew : Episode 1

Hehe

Oh man, how lovely. I found this very funny. I hope it does not get blammed. Keep up the funnies!

LL Judgement Day LL Judgement Day

Hey man, not bad...

Smooth animation. But I found it too short. Meh, I'd like to see a longer one in the future. Keep it up.

Dark-Squidge-Lock responds:

I will!

I made this one on impulse.. and because Brick was round my house forcing me to animate at (BB) gun point!